Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Paint Your Own Rainbows

Imagine my excitement when I submitted an application to work with Susan K. Weckesser's Creative Team and was asked to join her for a 6 month term starting in July. I have been a fan of Susan's work and absolutely love  her co-branded stamp line with Unity Stamp Company!!

Tonight Unity is releasing 2 new sets of Susan's designs for their 4th of July Sale and I couldn't wait to create something with the Unicorn & Rainbows stamps. There is also a cute set  with an owl and a fox called Going Wild.

I used a piece of an older Stampin' Up paper pad, cut out the elements of Unicorns & Rainbows and mounted them on the background paper. I colored the images with Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens and Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I traced the sentiment onto a piece of confetti vellum and attached it with some bronze staples. My favorite Grass washi by Scotch was placed at the bottom edge of my card and enamel hearts by Chickaniddy Crafts were placed on the tree.




I plan on painting my own rainbow as a member of Susan's Creative Team by creating what I love, exploring new techniques and learning from the many talented members of the team.Thanks for joining me on my creative journey!!


5 comments:

  1. That card is precious. I would have never known the grass was washi tape. You are going to enjoy being on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the Unicorn set

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet project Debra... and I LOVE The way you used those digital stamps... Swoon!

    ReplyDelete