Tuesday, November 25, 2014

And the Winner(s) is (are)....

Thank you so much to everyone who visited here and/or commented as I celebrated 6 months of Meticulosity... I will be forever  grateful to Crafter's Companion for providing my first "official" blog candy !! I had fun making the cards for this post and know that the winner will enjoy creating with her prize. The   comment chosen at random was from " heidiscollNovember 24, 2014 at 10:50 PM  Awesome cards! And many more blog posts too come! Love Crafters Companion! So great that they were able to sponsor your blog! :) "     Heidi, please send me your snail mail address and the goodies will be on their way !! 

I had so many nice comments about my blog and the cards I have made that I chose a second comment at random for a bit of blog candy to inspire your creativeness..   " creedalyssaNovember 23, 2014 at 7:54 PM   Happy 6 month Blogaversary to you!! Love seeing your creations and the ideas and tips you teach. Keeps me inspired. Want to go try the sequin in the snowflake idea right now. Keep the beautiful creations coming!! "   Send me your address and I will send you a bit of Happy Mail...






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and Happy Holidays to everyone as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heidi and Alyssa. I know you will enjoy your goodies. Debra has some of the best ones. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

    ReplyDelete